Friday, September 11, 2015

Dinner After A Long Work Week


I’ve been wanting to cook PORK STEAMED RICE again ala dimsum style of course. When I was in SG and according to some friends, STEAMED RICE abroad equals to plain rice here in the PI, isn’t that sad. This aint my first time to cook the dish and I can’t remember the last time I cooked steamed rice so I kinda forgot how it’s done. Thanks to the power of internet. Gone were the days that the only option is to go to the dimsum restaurant to satisfy my cravings. I mean to be honest, the thing I cook at home isn’t exactly the same when it comes to taste but I’m assured that mine doesn’t have MSG on it and that makes it a whole lot better than those at Dimsum restaurants.

Anyways, to be a bit trivial  DIMSUM means  a Chinese dish of small steamed or fried savory dumplings containing various fillings, served as a snack or main course.



                         
                                







No comments:

Post a Comment